House for Sale
Presenting the Ultimate Family Home Positioned Perfectly on a Quarter Acre!
Property ID 1960954Quietly tucked away in a tightly held up-market address overlooking others with a perfect aspect, the spacious layout is combined with quality craftsmanship and extras in every direction to fulfill the dream of an indulgent family lifestyle just 15-20 minutes from Brisbane's CBD.
The entire property has been meticulously maintained with double size bedrooms internally and side access externally a starting example of what is on offer. The elevated position above others in the street provides uninterrupted north-easterly breezes from the bay with impressive proportions over two spectacular levels making this residence one of the finest properties in Rochedale South. A rare property offering that will fulfill the most comprehensive checklist of luxury features, family requirements and practical convenience.
A well laid out and fluid floor plan provides a choice of living and entertaining options for both formal and casual events - all connected to the inspiring and creative culinary workspaces of the Tasmanian oak kitchen with new stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances. Upstairs, an extra sitting area presents a more intimate area for quality family time.
With too many features to list, some of the main attributes of this property that has never sold before include:
- Four Double bedrooms with built-ins, all receive great breezes
- Oversized master suite includes ensuite
- Fifth Bedroom, rumpus room or guest retreat on the lower level that could easily be utilised as a granny flat
- Two Living Areas and an additional second level sitting area
- Three bathrooms
- The Rolls Royce of all pools is completely tiled, 80,000 litres, fully fenced, has underwater lights and has been built with minimal maintenance in mind
- Beautifully landscaped yard with bluestone walls for great effect, extensive paving and tropical palms to give you that resort-like feel
- A second rumpus room/games room is located in the 9 x6 colourbond shed, ideal for pool parties or a teenagers retreat
- Sunken Lounge
- Formal Dining
- Large Tasmanian Oak Kitchen with new stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Large Laundry
- Double Lock Up Garage With Storage and large side access
Take a stroll to Underwood Park and experience the nature filled facilities and duck ponds that provides the lifestyle so many other areas lack. For the ultimate in educational convenience in a popular family-friendly neighbourhood, there is an excellent choice of highly regarded public schools and well-respected private schools (including Redeemer College & St. Peters) just minutes away.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.