House for Sale
Vacant and Must be Sold as Owners Bought and Moved!
Property ID 1940995*Auction will be held on the 2nd December at 10:00am on-site*
Change of circumstances and this will be selling at auction so if you would like value and location, this will be a better buy than the comparisons. With only 2 owner occupiers since built, you know the owners have loved living here. Providing the best of cul-de-sac locations with the perfect northerly aspect, and ready to move in, the home has recently been refurbished with new carpets and paint throughout.
Just around the corner from the Rochedale Shopping Village, schools, child care, and even more shops, the home is also ideally positioned to take the best advantage of the extension of the busway given the quiet location combined with a very short walk once the new stop has been completed.
Perfect for the first home owner, investor or if downsizing:
- 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom includes separate shower and bath.
- Master bedroom includes ensuite
- Larger living off formal entrance & formal dining
- Spacious kitchen ready for the chef
- New carpet throughout
- New paint throughout
- Full length undercover entertainment area
- Storage shed
- Separate double lock up garage that could be easily be ideal for a home business or granny flat given the location.
- 612m2 block at the end of a small owner-occupied cul-de-sac that has had minimal turnover.
- Private flat yard
The current owners have already settled elsewhere so be quick to secure a home with Redeemer, St.Peters, Child care, churches, shopping and bus all within a few minutes walk.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.