House for Sale
Extended Full Brick Double Storey with Dual Living - Price Adjustment to Meet the Market!
Property ID 1757459If you're looking for a home that has space for even the largest of families, or just want more room, then this is the house for you. Positioned with a northerly aspect in a quiet position so close to everything, you will have a home twice the size of others selling in the same price range.
The large home has further possibilities and already has a fantastic rental return at $550 for those savvy investors with spacious dual living. With internal stairs to join the upstairs living to downstairs and 6 rooms in total, this house has been designed to give everyone their own space!
Positioned in a commanding location, within walking distance to several schools, shops, coffee club, the bus way and Springwood Centre. Those that appreciate quality at an affordable price will continue to be impressed by the further features of the property, which include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs with built-ins
- Another 3 rooms downstairs
- Internal stairs for easy access between upstairs & downstairs
- Open plan lounge room & dining upstairs
- Neat & tidy kitchen with tons of cupboard space
- Large family room & extra living downstairs
- Two bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs
- Spacious undercover entertainment area
- Fully fenced 642m2 block
- Great yard for the kids
- Near new colour-bond roof and potential side access
Surrounded by family homes, schools, extensive shopping facilities and with the bus only metres away, this is a well positioned property that ticks all the boxes! This very special property will sell quickly! Call Jake Whitaker or Michael Lanskey with any further questions.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.