House for Sale
Architecturally Designed with the Most Stunning Views & Sunsets!
Property ID 1992372Presenting an opportunity to be elevated way up above the new sanctuary estate at Daisy Hill and live in this exclusive neighbourhood where homes often achieve prices above a million dollars. Sitting proudly on the hill on 868sqm this immaculate 34 square modern home is less than 16 years of age and is a very short walk to John Paul College. The large 868sqm block has the massive bonus of subdivision potential making it a better future investment than surrounding homes.
With incredible views towards the mountains the home also includes:
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-ins *Two with study hutches and all with ceiling fans*
- Master bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private rear patio area
- Study/Office with built in desk
- Powder room next to study/office
- Open plan living areas with polished timber floors
- Full length sliding doors opening out to extensive timber deck entertainment area
- Gourmet kitchen with large pantry and gas cook top
- Large laundry with built in cupboards
- Double lock up garage
- Storage room off garage and also huge storage under the home
- Established landscaped, easy care gardens
- Ducted vacuum system
- Slow combustion heater
- Two split system reverse cycle air-conditioners in living areas *6.3 KW cooling and 7.2 KW heating each*
- Huge solar panel system with 24x panels
- Large 868sqm block with subdivision potential
The high ceilings and character set this one apart and will impress all who view!
Contact the marketing agents Michael Lanskey on 0402 125 847 or Jake Whitaker on 0452 343 420 with any questions!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.