House for Sale
Open Plan with Soaring Ceilings & the Most Stunning Views & Sunsets!
Property ID 1992372Presenting an opportunity to be elevated way up above the new sanctuary estate at Daisy Hill and live in this exclusive neighbourhood where homes often achieve prices above a million dollars. Sitting proudly on the high side of the street on 868sqm, this unique 34 square home was designed with entertaining in mind and is a very short walk to John Paul College. The large 868sqm block has the bonus of subdivision potential for further options in the future.
With similar views to the most expensive homes on Springwood Rd, the home also includes:
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-ins *Two with study hutches and all with ceiling fans*
- Master bedroom has an ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private rear patio area
- Study/Office with built in desk
- Third Toilet next to study/office
- Open plan living areas with polished timber floors
- Slanted soaring ceilings throughout living with stacker doors to exterior.
- Extensive timber deck for unforgettable gatherings and large celebrations
- Kitchen with large pantry and gas cook top
- Huge laundry with built in cupboards
- Double lock up garage
- Storage room off garage and also huge storage under the home
- Established landscaped, easy care gardens
- Ducted vacuum system
- Slow combustion heater
- Two split system reverse cycle air-conditioners in living areas *6.3 KW cooling and 7.2 KW heating each*
- Huge solar panel system with 24x panels
- Large 868sqm block with subdivision potential
A home that must be viewed to be appreciated given its difference and views and will be sold!
Contact the marketing agents Michael Lanskey on 0402 125 847 or Jake Whitaker on 0452 343 420 with any questions!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.